What exactly does explosion protection mean? What special requirements exist for systems in potentially explosive atmospheres? What are the legal requirements for hazardous areas? Which certifications are available for which regions? What do I need to consider for my project?
The BARTEC Academy is a unique explosion-protection training offering that provides answers to these and many other questions. Employees of our customers, as well as installers and manufacturers, can benefit from the knowledge we have gained from over 45 years of experience in explosion protection, clearly and practically presented.
Thanks to our well-structured range of seminars consisting of introductory and advanced seminars, even experienced experts can learn something new – about certifications in their target markets, for example.
Learn everything you need to know about hazardous areas for your work duties or construction projects – or acquire knowledge to share with your own customers.
Devices, systems, and equipment in explosive areas must conform to the requisite safety standards throughout their lifecycle. Manufacturers, planners, and operators are responsible for constantly keeping up to date with safety technology and legal requirements.
Safety technologies for explosion protection are constantly being further developed and standardized. Experts for safety technology must remain on the ball in order to implement new international requirements in a timely manner.
People with background knowledge, qualifications, and experience in explosion protection are key to ensuring comprehensive safety when planning, developing, approving, maintaining, and testing devices, equipment, and systems.
Benefit from many years of experience and implement safety requirements in a simpler and more efficient manner. We offer ongoing training and continuing education on the following topics:
- Fundamentals of electrical explosion protection
- Electrical explosion protection with practical experiments
- Fundamentals of non-electrical explosion protection
- Explosion protection for end users
- Electrical heating for industrial applications
- Explosion protection through intrinsic safety
- Explosion protection for complex equipment
- Explosion protection for plant engineering and construction
- User documentation as per ATEX and the EU Machinery Directive
- Safety for equipment, machinery, and systems in hazardous areas
- Entrepreneurs, managing directors, managers, operations managers, project managers, persons responsible for safety technology and health
- Engineering design, development, planning, project management, production, maintenance, installation, and quality management personnel
- Qualified persons as defined by the German industrial safety regulations (BetrSichV), explosion protection officers, inspectors, technical experts, and plant and operation engineers
Keep up to date with the state of the art in safety technology (explosion protection). To gain background knowledge, valuable practical tips, and up-to-date information, attend one of our specialist seminars in Bad Mergentheim, Germany, or in your region: