– Stainless steel AISI 316L
– Flexible product range with many standard sizes
– Custom size or design on request
– Hinged with screws from size 20 x 20 cm
– Standard IP66 ingress protection, IP67 and IP68 on request
– Multiple grounding points
– May be combined as connection box for flameproof applications
The TNCN range comprises many standard sizes of enclosures manufactured in stainless steel 316L for maximum environmental protection. The main body is manufactured from minimum 1,5 mm sheet (depending on the box size). Cable entries can be made in all sides or optionally in gland plates. Entries may also be made in the rear face of the enclosures. Several boxes of different sizes can be flanged together as a compact unit.
If you should have a particular requirement, BARTEC AS also offer tailor made boxes. Sales staff will be pleased to advise on this.
The TNCN range of stainless steel 316L enclosures are designed for use in any environment where an explosive atmosphere may be present, and are especially recommended for chemical agent environments, seawater corrosion and extremes of low and high temperature.
|Protection class||IP66 (IP67 and IP68 upon request)|
|Material||Stainless steel 316L |
Cover gasket: Silicone (operating temp. -50°C to +200°C)
Surface treatment: Shotblasting and Acidized Pickling as standard (Electropolished as an option)
Material thickness: min. 1,5 mm (depending on the box size)
Declaration of Conformity TEC-16-ATEX-TNCN-01-D